Saturday, May 24, 2014

Holy blog resurrection, Batman.

I told Sir Lewis that I would be picking up journaling again after the fifth goodnight kiss. After carefully throwing my bag onto a purposely placed pile of schtuff in my room, I saw my laptop and remembered my recently renewed intentions to start blogging again.

By journaling, I mean paper-and-pen, senile old lady-esque cursive handwriting flinging heart and mind vomit across fifty pages at a time journaling. It's good for me because yes, I get to refine my script penmanship, solidify my memory of events, details, and innermost thought processes, and reflect, reflect, reflect.

Blogging is quite different in many ways. It's had similar and shared side effects to journaling such as motivation to write and create more things, mental and emotional clarity on issues, deepening of mental and emotional chaos on issues, increased prayerfulness, sharpened vigilance, nausea, vomiting, etc.; but I have an audience (I have no idea who that consists of, other than ewe), and structure that I make myself adhere to that uses more and different parts of my mind- the significance of which I will expand upon later in another post.

Look at me, committing to stuff.

I probably won't get much farther than this tonight/this morning (it's 2:00am, time for Reicheru to stop using words), but at least I started, and for that I am reluctantly almost satisfied with myself.

2 comments: